Your browser doesn't support javascript.
Show: 20 | 50 | 100
Results 1 - 2 de 2
Add filters

Year range
Article in Chinese | WPRIM | ID: wpr-307919


<p><b>OBJECTIVE</b>To establish a nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) cell line CNE1-pLVTHM/BART7 with stable ebv-miR-BART7 overexpression.</p><p><b>METHODS</b>The recombinant lentivirus pLVTHM/BART7 expression plasmid was packaged into mature lentivirus by 293FT cells and used to infect CNE1 cells. Flow cytometry was employed for sorting the GFP(+) cells. The efficiency of ebv-miR-BART7 overexpression was determined using qRT-PCR.</p><p><b>RESULTS</b>The recombinant lentivirus plasmid pLVTHM/BART7 was successfully constructed and verified by PCR and sequencing. The expression of ebv-miR-BART7 in CNE1 cells infected with the lentivirus pLVTHM/BART7 was significantly increased as compared with the negative control and the blank control cells.</p><p><b>CONCLUSION</b>The recombinant lentivirus vector pLVTHM/BART7 results in high and stable expression of ebv-miR-BART7 in infected CNE1 cells, which provides a useful cell model for further studies of the role of ebv-miR-BART7 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.</p>

Carcinoma , Cell Line, Tumor , Genetic Vectors , Humans , Lentivirus , Genetics , MicroRNAs , Nasopharyngeal Neoplasms , Genetics , Plasmids
Article in Chinese | WPRIM | ID: wpr-635192


Objective To investigate the infiltration of inflammatory cells and the pathogenesis of nasal polyps. Methods the nasal polyps were obtained from 42 patients undergoing nasal operations. The tissues from each patient were stained with HE and Toluidine Blue for eosiophils, lymphocyte, plasma cell and mast cell and observed under the light microscope. A mean number of the above cells were counted. All data were analyzed with the Ttest. Results Eosinophils were found predominantly in 12 polyps(28.57%). Lymphocyte infiltration was shown in the other 30 polyps (71.43%). Furthermore, many mast cells with only a few eosinophils were found in the lymphocyte infiltration polyps; the number of mast cells in these polyps were much more than those in eosinophil accumulation polyps with a very significant difference(P<0.01). Conclusion The accumulation of eosinophils in the nasal polyps does not appear to be related to the presence of mast cells and allergy. The disorder of immunity may play an important role in the formation of nasal polyps.