Your browser doesn't support javascript.
loading
Pathogens in Bloodstream Infection in Patients with Hematological Diseases: Retrospective Analysis / 中国实验血液学杂志
Article in Chinese | WPRIM | ID: wpr-880066
Responsible library: WPRO
ABSTRACT
OBJECTIVE@#To analyze the distribution and drug resistance of pathogens sampled from the patients with bloodstream infection in the department of hematology of PLA General Hospital, so as to provide evidences for clinical prevention and control infection.@*METHODS@#From January 2014 to December 2017, A total of 286 cases-time positive blood culture samples from 212 patients in the department of hematology of the General Hospital of Chinese PLA were collected. The clinical characteristics of patients and the distribution and drug resistance of pathogens were analyzed retrospectively.@*RESULTS@#182(63.64%) bacterial strains were Gram-negative, and the other 104(36.36%) were Gram-positive. There were 88 strains of Escherichia coli(30.77%), 34 strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa(11.89%), 26 strains of Klebsiella pneumoniae(9.09%), 25 strains of Staphylococcus epidermidis(8.74%), 20 strains of Gram-positive rods(6.99%), 16 strains of Staphylococcus hominis(5.59%), 11 strains of Etaphylococcus haemolyticus(3.85%), 10 strains of Staphylococcus aureus(3.50%), 6 strains of Staphylococcus capitis(2.10%), 5 strains of Acinetobacter baumannii(1.75%) and so on. Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae as Gram-negative bacteria were sensitive to amikacin. Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus as Gram-positive bacteria were sensitive to vancomycin and nitrofurantoin.@*CONCLUSION@#The blood culture patients with bloodstream infection in department of hematology of our hospital confirmed that more infections are Gram-negative. The clinicians should choose suitable antibiotics according to the results of bacterial culture and drug sensitive test.
Subject(s)
Full text: Available Index: WPRIM (Western Pacific) Main subject: Humans / Microbial Sensitivity Tests / Retrospective Studies / Sepsis / Drug Resistance, Bacterial / Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus / Hematologic Diseases Language: Chinese Journal: Journal of Experimental Hematology Year: 2021 Type: Article

Similar

MEDLINE

...
LILACS

LIS

Full text: Available Index: WPRIM (Western Pacific) Main subject: Humans / Microbial Sensitivity Tests / Retrospective Studies / Sepsis / Drug Resistance, Bacterial / Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus / Hematologic Diseases Language: Chinese Journal: Journal of Experimental Hematology Year: 2021 Type: Article