Your browser doesn't support javascript.
Show: 20 | 50 | 100
Results 1 - 20 de 272
Add filters

Year range
Journal of Alloys and Compounds ; 952, 2023.
Article in English | Web of Science | ID: covidwho-2327350


In this paper, we reported on the lattice distortion, surface morphologies, vacancy defects and electrochemical performance that had been observed in Na3V2(PO4)2F3 prepared at different annealing temperatures. X-ray diffraction indicated that all the samples were single phase materials with tetragonal structure and exhibited lattice distortion with the increase of annealing temperatures. A possible mechanism causing the strain-induced lattice distortion had been discussed. Moreover, scanning electron microscopy and positron annihilation techniques were used to study the grain size and vacancy defects as a function of annealing temperatures. The superior electrochemical performance of Na3V2(PO4)2F3 electrode was obtained at the annealing temperature of 350 degrees C with 167.73 F center dot g-1 specific capacitance and 85% capacitance retention. The better electrochemical performance was due to the synergistic effects of grain size and vacancy defect regulated by the annealing temperatures. These results could provide experimental basis for enhancing electrochemical performance of Na3V2(PO4)2F3 in sodium-ion battery area applications. (c) 2023 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

Journal of Environmental and Occupational Medicine ; 38(11):1244-1250, 2021.
Article in Chinese | EMBASE | ID: covidwho-2322399


[Background] Front-line medical staff are an important group in fighting against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and their mental health should not be ignored. [Objective] This study investigates the current situation and influencing factors of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among front-line anti-epidemic medical staff during COVID-19 epidemic. [Methods] Medical staff who had participated in fighting against the COVID-19 epidemic wereselected from three grade III Class A hospitals and four grade II Class A hospitals in a city of Hubei Province by convenient sampling method in May 2020. The survey was conducted online using the Post-traumatic Stress Checklist-Civilian Version (PCL-C) as the main survey tool to investigate current situation and characteristics of PTSD among these participants. A total of 1120 questionnaires were collected, of which 1071 were valid, and the effective rate was 95.6%. [Results] Of the 1071 participants, the average age was (32.59+/-5.21) years;the ratio of male to female was 1: 5.02;the ratio of doctor to nurse was 1:5.8;nearly 70% participants came from grade III Class A hospitals;married participants accounted for 75.4%;most of them held a bachelor degree or above (86.5%);members of the Communist Party of China (CPC) accounted for 22.9%;50.9% had junior titles;the working years were mainly 5-10 years (42.8%);more than 80.0% participants volunteered to join the front-line fight;95.1% participants received family support;43.0% participated in rescue missions;78.1% participants fought the epidemic in their own hospitals;more than 60% participants considered the workload was greater than before;34.4% participants fought in the front-line for 2-4 weeks, and 23.5% participants did for more than 6 weeks. There were 111 cases of positive PTSD syndromes (PCL-C total score >=38) with an overall positive rate of 10.4%, and the scores of reexperience [1.40 (1.00, 1.80)] and hypervigilance [1.40 (1.00, 2.00)] were higher than the score of avoidance [1.14 (1.00, 2.57)]. The results of univariate analysis revealed that PTSD occurred differently among participants grouped by age, political affiliation, working years, anti-epidemic activities location, accumulated working hours in fighting against COVID-19, having child parenting duty, voluntariness, family support, whether family members participated in front-line activities, and rescue mission assignment (P<0.05). The results of logistic regression analysis showed that the incidence rates of reporting PTSD syndromes in medical personnel aged 31-40 years (OR=0.346, 95%CI: 0.164-0.730) and aged 41 years and above (OR=0.513, 95%CI: 0.319-0.823) were lower than that in those aged 20-30 years;the incidence rates of reporting PTSD syndromes in medical staff who were CPC members (OR=0.499, 95%CI: 0.274-0.909), volunteered to participate (OR=0.584, 95%CI: 0.360-0.945), and received family support (OR=0.453, 95%CI: 0.222-0.921) were lower than those did not (P<0.05);the incidence rates of reporting PTSD syndromes among medical workers who had child parenting duty (OR=2.372, 95%CI: 1.392-4.042), whose family members participated in front-line activities (OR=1.709, 95%CI: 1.135-2.575), and who participated in rescue missions (OR=1.705, 95%CI: 1.133-2.565) were higher than those who did not (P<0.05). [Conclusion] The positive PTSD syndrome rate is 10.4% in the front-line anti-epidemic medical staff. Age, political affiliation, voluntariness, family support, having child parenting duty, with a family members participating in the fight, and rescue mission assignment are the influencing factors of PTSD.Copyright © 2021, Shanghai Municipal Center for Disease Control and Prevention. All rights reserved.

Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi ; 103(18): 1429-1434, 2023 May 16.
Article in Chinese | MEDLINE | ID: covidwho-2324586


Objective: To predict the protection probability of different clinical outcomes after reinfection with Omicron variant in symptomatic and unvaccinated COVID-19 patients who infected with prototype strain. Methods: The data used in this study were derived from a systematic review and meta-analysis which systematically searched PubMed, Embase, Web of Science, and Europe PMC databases, included published and uploaded studies of dynamic changes of neutralizing antibodies in symptomatic COVID-19 patients from 1 January 2020 to 2 October 2022 and extracted the literature information, study design, serological experiment information and antibody results. According to the scatter distribution characteristics of antibody titer data, a generalized additive model based on Gaussian distribution was used to fit the titer value of neutralizing antibody based on logarithmic conversion and the dynamic change pattern of neutralizing antibody in symptomatic and unvaccinated COVID-19 patients infected with prototype strain over time was obtained. In this study, the fitted antibody titers of patients on the 28th, 51st, and 261st day after symptom onset was selected to predict the protection probability. Results: Neutralizing antibodies produced in symptomatic and unvaccinated patients infected with prototype strain could provide protection against Omicron reinfection, and the probability of protection gradually decreased with time. Neutralizing antibody level on day 28 after symptom onset provided protection probability of 30.3% (95%CI: 20.0%-45.5%) against reinfection, 51.5% (95%CI: 33.4%-75.9%) against symptomatic reinfection, and 91.2% (95%CI: 77.1%-97.7%) against severe reinfection caused by Omicron BA.5. The protection probability against Omicron BA.1, BA.4 and BA.5 reinfections decreased significantly 261 days after symptom onset, showing 9.6%-12.9%, 18.4%-23.9% and 63.1%-70.3% against three clinical outcomes, respectively. At the same time point and against the same clinical outcome, the protection probability of BA.1 was the highest, followed by BA.4 and BA.5. Conclusions: Neutralizing antibodies induced in symptomatic and unvaccinated COVID-19 patients previously infected with the prototype strain have limited protection probability against Omicron BA.5 reinfections and symptomatic reinfections. The protection probability against Omicron BA.5 reinfections is 30.3% 28 days after symptom onset and decreases to about 10% after 261 days. However, the protection probability against severe reinfections is considerable, with over 90% 28 days after symptom onset and still exceeding 60% after 261 days.

COVID-19 , Reinfection , Humans , SARS-CoV-2 , Antibodies, Neutralizing , Probability , Antibodies, Viral
Medical Journal of Wuhan University ; 44(3):266-272, 2023.
Article in Chinese | Scopus | ID: covidwho-2320892
Medical Journal of Wuhan University ; 44(3):253-260, 2023.
Article in Chinese | Scopus | ID: covidwho-2320844
Chinese Journal of Parasitology and Parasitic Diseases ; 40(5):689-691, 2022.
Article in Chinese | EMBASE | ID: covidwho-2319251
21st IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications, IUCC-CIT-DSCI-SmartCNS 2022 ; : 224-230, 2022.
Article in English | Scopus | ID: covidwho-2313579
Ieee Transactions on Evolutionary Computation ; 27(1):141-154, 2023.
Article in English | Web of Science | ID: covidwho-2311848
Journal of Inorganic Materials ; 38(1):32-42, 2023.
Article in English | Web of Science | ID: covidwho-2309603
European Journal of Operational Research ; 308(2):738-751, 2023.
Article in English | Web of Science | ID: covidwho-2307880
Chinese Journal of Disease Control and Prevention ; 27(2):164-168, 2023.
Article in Chinese | Scopus | ID: covidwho-2306549
Wuji Cailiao Xuebao/Journal of Inorganic Materials ; 38(1):32-42, 2023.
Article in Chinese | Scopus | ID: covidwho-2299020
TrAC - Trends in Analytical Chemistry ; 162 (no pagination), 2023.
Article in English | EMBASE | ID: covidwho-2293300
4th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Manufacturing, AIAM 2022 ; : 633-639, 2022.
Article in English | Scopus | ID: covidwho-2293293
Chinese Journal of Radiological Medicine and Protection ; 41(7):509-513, 2021.
Article in Chinese | EMBASE | ID: covidwho-2263623