Your browser doesn't support javascript.
Clinical efficacy analysis of 50 cases of corona virus disease 2019 in traditional Chinese medicine
SciFinder; 2020.
Preprint | SciFinder | ID: ppcovidwho-5162
ABSTRACT
Objective To observe the clin. efficacy of Chinese medicine in the diagnosis or suspected case of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Jilin Province. Methods The 50 patients with COVID-19 infection and suspected patients who are hospitalized were treated with symptomatic treatment base on the traditional Chinese medicine based on the national treatment and rescue guidelines. Results 23 cases (46%) were cured clin., 26 cases (52%) were effective, and the total effective rate was 98.00%. Patients with fever, sweating, headache, body aches, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and other symptoms has a higher disappearance rate, tongue fur improved significantly. Conclusion Adapting an individualized Chinese medicine syndrome differentiation treatment scheme can effectively improve the patient′s discomfort and has a good effect.
Collection: Preprints Base de données: SciFinder Type d'étude: Guia de prática clínica Les sujets: Médecine traditionnelle Année: 2020 Type de document: Preprint

Documents relatifs à ce sujet

MEDLINE

...
LILACS

LIS

Collection: Preprints Base de données: SciFinder Type d'étude: Guia de prática clínica Les sujets: Médecine traditionnelle Année: 2020 Type de document: Preprint